Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Access My Certificate?
Course certificates are accessible via a button on a slide at the end of the training course (if you did not see this slide, it is likely that you didn’t fully complete the course and will need to complete it before accessing a certificate). We recommend you download your certificate at that time as it is the easiest way to access it. If you don’t download your certificate at that time, you can access it for 365 days after course completion through your account in our training center.
- If you are not already, Login to the training center.
- Enter the Email/Username and Password you created when you registered. If you registered with an email address, but have forgotten your password, you can click ‘Forgot Password’ to reset it.
- After logging in, you will be taken to your My Courses page. You will only be able to access a certificate if the banner on the course image says “Completed”.
- Click on “Take Course” under the image. You will be taken to a course page with a button that says “Download Certificate” which will open a new web browser window containing the certificate.
*If you registered with a valid email address, your certificate will be emailed to you upon completion. If you do not see the email, be sure to check you spam folder as emails are sometimes filtered there.
How Do I Access Courses?
- If you have an account, Login to the training center. Enter the enrollment code you received from your employer in the “Coupon Code” field.
- If not, create an account. You may want to record your username and password so that you can log in later.
- In the Enrollment Code field, enter the Enrollment Code you received from your employer.
- Click “Submit.” You will be directed to your My Courses page.
- On your My Courses page, click on the course to begin training.
How Do I Prepare To Facilitate a Group Training?
It’s very important to prepare ahead of time before providing a group training to your staff. You can find all of the information you need in our Facilitator’s Guide.
1. To access the Facilitator’s Guide, complete the steps listed under “How do I Access Courses”, being sure to use the Enrollment Code that will give you access to the Group Facilitator course.
2. Click “View Course & Prepare” to open the Group Facilitator Course in the appropriate language.
3. Read the Group Facilitator Guide and follow the instructions to facilitate this training.
Note: You will need to provide the the Group Questionnaire Enrollment Code to the participants of your in-person training session. This will give them access to the online Questionnaire that needs to be completed in order to receive a certificate.